Sat, Aug 08|
Sugar Pine Reservoir - Boat Ramp
SOLD OUT !! Sugar Pine SUP-Yoga Excursion
SOLD OUT !! Thank you and please check back soon. Another event will be announced very soon!! Treat yourself to an amazing half-day excursion that includes Hiking, SUP-Yoga, Community and lots of paddle board fun.
Time & Location
Aug 08, 2020, 9:30 AM
Sugar Pine Reservoir - Boat Ramp, Sugar Pine Reservoir, California 95631, USA
About the Event
Spend the day connecting with yourself and nature on this amazing half-day SUP-Yoga excusrion to Sugar Pine Reservoir. This exclusive event includes a gentle hike, SUP-Yoga and lots of paddling fun time on this beautiful lake. Space is limited to 10 persons so hurry and get your ticket today.
- Begin the day with an invigorating, but gentle guided group hike around almost half the scenic lake (2.5 miles of paved / hard-pack, flat surface trail) providing incredible views of the lake, beautiful little bridges and with luck, some of the local wildlife. It's a great way to begin and set our intentions for the day
- After the hike, we'll get on the paddle boards and take a short stand-up-paddle to a beautiful lake cove to enjoy a gentle SUP-Yoga flow
- Relax and let the water carry your stress away
- There will be time for plenty of fun paddling to beautiful lake spots and photo opportunities
- Snacks and bottled water will be provided.
- This excursion is approximately 4 - 5 hours (to include time for all activities)
- The group will meet at the Sugar Pine Reservoir - Boat Ramp (class begins sharply at 9:30am)
- All Stand-Up-Paddle and water safety equipment will be provided. All equipment will be cleaned and ready for your personal use.
- Transportation to Sugar Pine Reservoir is not provided. All partipants must provide their own transportation. There is a seperate $5 parking fee for each vehicle (self-pay envelopes).
- All participants should be comfortable walking at a casual pace and completing the 2.5 mile walk. The walk is mostly flat, with occassional uneven surface. There are restrooms at the start and halfway point of the trail and several benches along the way.
- All participants should be comfortable in the water, and be able to swim and tread water.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver and comply with our COVID safety guidelines and social distancing when/where appropriate. While on land and during the walk you must remain 6' apart from anyone not directly known to you OR wear a face covering. Face coverings are not required while on the water.
- All provided snacks will be commercially bought and remain in the original pre-packaging and indiviually sealed.
- All provided water will be commercially bought and in sealed bottles.
What to Bring
- Clothing appropriate for the weather forecast to walk and do SUP-Yoga (comfortable walking shoes & water-shoe/sandal)
- A light lunch or personal snacks
- A refillable water-bottle
- $5 cash for self-pay parking
- face covering & hand sanitizer (for land & restroom use)
- Recommended: towel / dry clothes / sunscreen (please leave your towel / dry clothes in your vehicle)
Sugar Pine Half-Day Excursion$80.00+$2.00 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out